Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo
What is Aneez Jeeva up to?
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
April 15, 2008

No doubt the sudden demise of director Jeeva left a void that could never be filled. But things had to move on and so did the release of the film Dhaam Dhoom he had been working on before his death. Though the director had completed 80% of it, the remaining 20% was shot with the help of the late director’s wife Aneez and associate Manikandan. Aneez,

as like her husband, was trained by P.C. Sriram so credibility cannot be questioned.

She is now all geared up with the script and screenplay for a new venture, which will be directed by Sreenath, another associate of Jeeva. Lakshmi Rai and Nitin Sathya will play the lead roles and Yuvan Shankar Raja has been signed up to score the music.
News Link Who will play Gooli – Vikram or Surya?
More News
News Arrow Vijay requests… Hari rejects…
News Arrow “I don’t mind Prakash Raj’s gibe”
News Arrow Ash - Aby’s high tech wedding anniversary!
News Arrow What is Aneez Jeeva up to?
News Arrow Who will play Gooli – Vikram or Surya?
News Arrow Kuruvi on April 16!
News Arrow “Media is responsible for separating Nayan from me”
News Arrow Vikram’s plan
News Arrow Harris Jeyaraj on Dhaam Dhoom lyrics
News Arrow Shakthi and Prithviraj in Ninaithale Inikkum
News Arrow Vijay and Prabhu Deva’s Singam
News Arrow Dhanush hints on a career change!
News Arrow Namitha becomes lucky mascot!
News Arrow Vijay, Kuruvi - Captured live!
News Arrow Far from Shankar’s shadow!
News Arrow Lingusamy’s source of creativity revealed!
News Arrow Parthiban’s personal note on the VT issue!
News Arrow Annamalai then… Thiruvannamalai now…
News Arrow Vijay to Cheran to Vijay
News Arrow A temple visit sparks controversy!
News Arrow "Kamal identified me"
News Arrow Oh! No… Not Vijay… says Dhanush
News Arrow No news from Silambarasan
News Arrow 16 hoardings and 2000 posters
Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service