Home > More News

When is Shankar's 'Ai' audio launch happening?

Jul 29, 2013

Shankar has been running around and flying over various locations shooting for 'Ai', starring Vikram. After having filmed about 80 percent of the movie, the team has now landed in Chennai to shoot the remaining 20 percent.

Muthuraj, who is the art director of the movie, has been at his creative best making some stunning sets which can be witnessed in any Shankar movie by default. The director, who has been keen at filming ravishing visuals, has made sure that the ´Shankar´ factor is evident in this movie as well.

The final portions of the movie are being shot around the Santhome area in Chennai and the team is aiming for a wrap-up before the end of the year. With Vikram working his heart out for the movie and by keeping Shankar´s phenomenal track record in mind, 'Ai', beyond doubt, would be one of the most awaited movies of 2014.


The audio launch of the movie is expected to happen early next year, based on what the producers, Aascar Films, decide



This page hosts the latest news related to Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and Indian cinema. The news stories are generally about films, movie shootings, movie news, songs, music, film actors and actresses, directors, producers, cinematographers, music directors, and all others that contribute for the success or failure of a film. People looking for details about the latest Tamil movies online, cast details, crew details, movie updates, movie reviews, movie analysis, public response for a movie, will find this page useful.