US: Women find live maggots in chocolates after eating half the box

Two women in Illinois, US, found live maggots crawling out of chocolates, disgustingly after eating half the box. One of them, Rachael Vile, posted a video on Facebook of tiny larvae crawling out of the rest of chocolates. Vile, in her post wrote, “Never eating these again!!!! This is what my roommate and I found. Maggots in every single one.” Vile added, “I'm never buying from this company again. Share this so people are aware. Please!!!”. However, the chocolate company, Ferrero Rocher, has reportedly stated that they follow “strict quality control procedures”.


BY |


Read More News Stories