Home > News Shots > India

By Anumaggie | May 19, 2022 11:46 AM

The incident in which the groom was seriously injured when the toy that came as a wedding gift exploded and scattered.

Groom injured after wedding gift explodes in Gujarat

Ladesh Gavit was married two days ago to a woman from Gangapur village in Mintabari village in Gujarat's Navsari district. Relatives and friends who came to the wedding gave gifts to the bride and groom.

Some of the relatives including Ladesh Gavit and the bride’s cousin Jian were seen unwrapping the gifts. Then there was a rechargeable toy in one of the gift parcels. Immediately the groom Ladesh Gavit and Jian tried to recharge the toy. Then suddenly the toy exploded and shattered. Both were seriously injured.

The two were later admitted to Navsari Government Hospital by their relatives. There they are being treated intensively. The girl's family has lodged a complaint at the Vansta police station. Police are investigating the complaint.

It has now come to light that the explosive gift item was allegedly given by the ex-boyfriend of the bride's older sister. His name is Raju Patel and the bride's elder sister fell in love with him and the two separated a few days ago, the bride's parents said. The police are actively investigating the matter. The incident has caused a stir in the area.




The 8th Behindwoods Gold Medals Awards will be held this year on May 21 and 22 at the Island Ground in Chennai Island from 6pm to 11.30pm. Ticket booking for this is currently underway.

Pre-booking link for show tickets.

அரசியல், விளையாட்டு, நாட்டுநடப்பு, குற்ற சம்பவங்கள், வர்த்தகம், தொழில்நுட்பம், சினிமா, வாழ்க்கை முறை என பலதரப்பட்ட சுவாரஸ்யமான செய்திகளை தமிழில் படிக்க இங்கு கிளிக் செய்யவும்      




This page contains news relating to various facts and events. The views are generally about current affiars and general topics in diversified areas such as political, international, national, and regional issues, sports, health, travel, lifestyle, technology and business. People having similar interets on the above topics will find this page useful. Groom injured after wedding gift explodes in Gujarat | India News.