ARS steel BNS Banner Jun 7th
Torino BNS Banner May 14th
Health vlogger mistakenly eats poisonous plant for aloe vera on live-stream

A 26-year-old Chinese vlogger accidentally ate a poisonous plant live on camera thinking it was a harmless aloe vera leaf. The woman known as Zhang was broadcasting her “Aloe Vera Feast” to her hundreds of viewers to promote the purported health benefits of eating aloe vera leaves raw. She had mistakenly bitten into Agave Americana, a poisonous plant native to Mexico which resembles aloe vera. By the time Zhang arrived at the hospital, she had broken out into rashes and blisters, say reports. She is reported to be in stable condition now after doctors removed the plant by pumping her stomach.

By |


Read More News Stories