A MADE UP BADDIE OR A REAL ONE?

Home > Tamil Movies > Tamil News Stories

By |
2 villains for Vijay Sethupathi in Kavan

Notable actor Bose Venkat who is known for his roles in films like Sivaji, Singam, Ko and more, plays one of the main antagonists in KV Anand-Vijay Sethupathi’s Kavan. He talks to Behindwoods about his role in the film.

“I am grateful to KV Anand sir for giving a good role to play after a long time. Myself and Akashdeep Saighal (Actor who played the baddie in Ayan) play the main villains in Kavan. I even have some fight sequences with Vijay Sethupathi. I am happy with my role and hope the film does well.”

Kavan, we are told is a film that talks about issues relating to media. Vijay Sethupathi apparently plays a compere in the film. Kavan is said to be 90% done with 10 days of shoot still left to be canned. The team has been shooting in Chennai during the wee hours of the day.

KV Anand films are generally known to carry a lot of twists and turns. And for that, he generally keeps the audience guessing about the characterization of his actors. You never know if they are good or bad till the very last scene. In the case of Anegan, we still don't know if Ashish Vidyarthi is a bad cop or not. Is Bose Venkat playing one such KV Anand's types villain?

Subscribe our Youtube Channel
Like our Facebook Page
Follow our Twitter Page

2 villains for Vijay Sethupathi in Kavan

People looking for online information on Bose Venkat, Kavan will find this news story useful.