Home > More Tamil News
Parthiban talks about Kadhai Thiraikadhai, Vasanam, Iyakkam

Arya and Amala Paul, Nazriya and Prakash Raj too!

Mar 14, 2014

When it comes to novelty, Parthiban tops the list. From his innovative invites to the wishes he sends people or the treatment of his projects, he continues to bring in refreshing concepts.


Currently busy with Kadhai, Thiraikadhai, Vasanam, Iyakkam (KTVI), the director reveals to behindwoods that the font of each word in the title is actually the signature each of a legendary Tamil director. Parthiban plans to conduct contests for the audience to find out the owner of the signature.


On the progress of KTVI, Parthiban explains, “I have completed 90% of shooting and 10% remains to be shot. But this 10% has work equivalent to 90%”. Till now KTVI was shot in and around Chennai but for the remaining 10%, Parthiban has chosen Coimbatore.


About the cast list, he adds. “Arya and Amala Paul will play one part while Nazriya and Prakash Raj will be in different parts”.


About the genre of the film, Parthiban clarifies that there would not be any story. “Today’s youth wants a jolly good entertainer and my film also will follow that route and appeal to the youngsters”.  


Audio of Kadhai, Thiraikadhai, Vasanam, Iyakkam is likely to release either by March end or April beginning, Parthiban confirms. Two songs each have been scored by Alphonse Joseph and Sharath (180 fame) and a single track will be released during the music launch.


Parthiban talks about Kadhai Thiraikadhai, Vasanam, Iyakkam

People looking for online information on Amala Paul, Arya, Kadhai Thiraikkadhai Vasanam Iyakkam, Nazriya, Parthiban, Prakash Raj will find this news story useful.