Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Sneha keen to go that extra mile for Simbu
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
November 02, 2007
Silambattam, a film with Simbu in the lead role is to be produced by Lakshmi Movie Makers India Limited. Cameraman Saravanan will be wielding the megaphone for the first time in this film where Simbu is expected to cool his heels with two heroines. Initially the producer had mentioned that Sneha will be one of the heroines.
Sneha

But as it looks like, there may be some kind of an issue with regard to her dates.

While discussing this, Sneha says, “When the Kaalai unit approached me to costar with Simbu, I was not able to do that due to call sheet trouble. But an opportunity has come once again my way to feature as heroine of Simbu in Silambattam. Currently my diary is lined up with three projects in Telugu with leading stars and in Tamil I am busy with Inba, Pirivom Santhippom, Aruvadai and Pondy”. However the lady has also hinted that she would try her best to adjust her dates for Simbu as she is keen to grab this role. It has been reported that she is considering some kind of adjustment to squeeze in this project and the unit is hopeful of getting a positive reply from her. Shooting of Silambattam is slated to commence soon.

behindwoods.com India Search
News Link
Ameer goes Devar way
More News
News Arrow Sneha keen to go that extra mile for Simbu   News Arrow Aamir to travel the Time Machine
    News Arrow Nadigar Thilagam’s wife expired!
  News Arrow Love is in the air this weekend
  News Arrow Transgender Rose to rock on TV
  News Arrow Kamal makes it up for the Deepavali absence
  News Arrow Surya’s film stolen without permission
  News Arrow Kamal No.1... Surya 30 years later
  News Arrow G.V Prakash slogs it out
  News Arrow Namitha from Vamp to Vampire
  News Arrow Sathyam a poser to Vijay
  News Arrow Question Kapur on Rahman
  News Arrow Shriya sends Vadivelu into a tizzy!
  News Arrow Vikram’s Bheema sees a glimmer of hope
  News Arrow Dharamji paves way for Rajini
News Arrow Ameer goes Devar way   News Arrow Arya's auto is ready to rev
News Arrow Yuvan’s Anju   News Arrow Choreographer's new Avatar
News Arrow Theatres on a roll this Deepavali   News Arrow Kamal Haasan's 'Life Saver Month'
News Arrow Ash steps in for Rahman   News Arrow Muthazhagi’s acting lineage traced to Bollywood

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com