Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

None willing to wait for Simran to lose weight
May 24, 2006
Simran
What a pity it is these days to track the events in Simran’s career. The lady who was the dream girl just a couple of years ago and who came up with sizzling performances is groping in the darkness knowing not what to do. After settling down in marriage and motherhood, she tried for a break for a possible second innings. She and her husband Deepak were cast in a film but she moved out of it. Then she tried campaigning for the ADMK during the elections.
When buzz went around that she had been paid a whopping sum to make an appearance, she quickly issued a clarification. She says ”well, I campaigned only because I shared a good rapport with Madam (Jayalalitha). I was not paid any fancy sum as many are going about telling others.”

Meanwhile, there is also some controversy brewing over her presence in a Telugu film with Dr. Rajasekar. While she was announced as the heroine at the time of the puja, now there has been news coming out of Hyderabad that she has been eased out. The reason? Jeevitha, former actress and wife of Rajasekar said, ”Simran has put on weight and we asked her to reduce. I will announce the heroine tomorrow. Please wait till then”. It’s long wait over the weight.

News Link Happy Holidays for stars!

More News
News Arrow First class Bhavana   News Arrow Shreya packs her boyfriend off abroad
    News Arrow Trisha’s heart set at Kollywood again
  News Arrow Jyothika, Sonia Agarawal and a few similarities
  News Arrow Kashmir inside Kerala for Aran
  News Arrow How Eesa became Asin!!
  News Arrow Supreme court in favour of Kushboo!
  News Arrow “I don’t mind being the last choice in Mani’s Guru” – Madhavan
  News Arrow A team against Vijay?
  News Arrow Kamal’s novel way to revive Marudhanayagam!!
  News Arrow Malavika to produce TV serial?
  News Arrow Bharath, Genilia and their good ol’ days
  News Arrow A break for Bhavana – just to care others!!
  News Arrow Mamtha – the singing beauty!!
  News Arrow Ash a victim of domestic violence?
News Arrow Kasturiraja's shelter for wannabe directors   News Arrow How Asin came in for Vijay’s Pokiri!!
News Arrow None willing to wait for Simran to lose weight   News Arrow Meera’s sister Jenny Jasmine is now Megha Jasmine
News Arrow Happy Holidays for stars!   News Arrow After Patriotism, it is brotherhood: A R Rahman.
News Arrow Simran’s hot favourite for Rexona!!   News Arrow Sarika’s movie kicks up a storm

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com