Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

A letter from the SuperStar’s fan
March 29, 2007
Athisaya piravi
Hi,

This is Naks from Detroit. My day always starts and ends with Behindwoods.com, such a huge fan of your site.

Wanted to share something which I came across…. Actually I was looking for this news for the past couple of days in your website. I had a chance to watch one of the programs which adds another feather in the cap of our very own superstar Rajnikanth, this time recognition from the VH1 channel. Our thalaivar is on the list of 40 GREATEST INTERNET SUPERSTARS.

Please check out
http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/the_greatest/115766/episode_featured_copy.jhtml

It says

21. Little Superstar
Excerpt from the 1990 film Adhisaya Piravi starring Rajnikanth known as superstar. The clip has found fame via the internet and was re-dubbed "little superstar"

The clip is from his 90's movie Adhiyasa Piravi where thalaivar asks actor king kong to dance. This is at # 21 position which is a great honor for us. This is the only Indian clip listed on it .

Hats off to Rajini Sir..he is turning out to be a symbol/landmark for India.

Thanks,
Naks.
nagarajansv@gmail.com
March 28th 2007.

Email us:
behindw@behindwoods.com

News Link

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com