Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Sivaji - World Wide Reporting
June 29, 2007
Sivaji

SIVAJI’s ‘Bay Area’ Ulla Varadha

I have been Rajini fan my whole life and I didn’t think even in the wildest of my dreams that will be catching my thalaivar’s Sivaji in Bay area. But it came true, and my friends joined me for the cinema experience of my life time. For the first time a Tamil Cinema is released in 2 theaters in the same location in USA. Camera 3 Cinemas in San Jose Downtown and Park Theater in Fremont

I was a little taken aback since even after a week after the release of Sivaji I had to wait to get the tickets in the Park theatre. Sivaji craziness is yet to wear off in the bay area.

Thalaivar was rocking in the movie and we had a superb time. It was almost like in Chennai as everyone screamed at the top of their voices whenever Superstar came on screen. It was the experience worth the high prices I had to pay for the tickets.

I would be watching the movie again in the theatres in a few days. And I think everyone of my friends will also accompany me as they were also so pleased by the movie too.

Check the photo I have sent herewith.

If you want to become our special correspondents and update us on happenings at other areas, send us news articles with your contact information to behindw@behindwoods.com

Sivaji

behindwoods.com India Search
News Link
"Super star is really superooo super"

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com