Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Sivaji - World Wide Reporting
June 21, 2007
Sivaji

The BOSS influences an eleven month old :

Dear Editor

I am not going to say any different to what other fans have reported from different quarters of the country regarding the movie SIVAJI.

There has been an overwhelming response. I have so far watched it twice, once on the first day with my office folks and on the second day with my family.
To be honest, I should say that the sound effects were hopeless in both the theatres that I watched (GREATER UNION - Burwood and Liverpool).

Our BOSS has certainly proved why he is a topnotch. I would like to say one final word. It is very easy for us to comment and say that SIVAJI movie was great or good or bad or hopeless (in 3 hrs time). Before we comment, we should realize the hard work, energy and most importantly the money that has been invested to shoot the movie to present it in a better manner to audience. So Hats off to Mr. Shankar, our Bachelor of Social Service and the entire crew for entertaining us.

From my side all I can do is, watch it for the third time (in a THEATRE), where else it could be other than watching the movie at SATYAM theatre in Chennai.

Check out the impact of Sivaji song on my 11 month old daughter at the below URL

http://www.hi5.com/friend/video/displayViewVideo.do?videoId=5308847&ownerId=116411853

Cheers
Prem
Email: deepinprem@yahoo.com

If you want to become our special correspondents and update us on happenings at other areas, send us news articles with your contact information to behindw@behindwoods.com

News Link
Fremont becomes Chennai

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com