Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

<
The Sivaji girl’s new high!
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 14, 2008

Visitor Medical Insurance

After dazzling in a cameo in Indiralogathil Na Azhagappan, do you know what Shriya Saran is up to these days?

She has moved into one of the coziest residential areas of Mumbai - Oberoi Sky High at Lokhandwala Complex.

Shriya

“I moved over a week ago and I am still getting used to the place. While shooting in Turkey for Mission Istanbul, I picked up a lot of stuff. It’s perhaps time to unwrap all of them. ”, says Shriya.

“The entire planning is done by my mom and dad. We didn’t want to go for a professional decorator. That will help the place retain a homely touch”, added the actress with excitement.

Currently working on Kanthaswamy opposite Vikram in Tamil and Apoorva Lakhia’s Mission Istanbul, Sangeeth Sivan’s Ek in Hindi and Ashok Amritraj’s The Other End of The Line in English, the petite actress is all very excited about her future offerings.

Though she accepted that Sivaji opposite Rajinikanth helped her become one of the top heroines of Tamil with offers pouring in, she is now trying to strike a balance with films in other languages as well. “For me, the language doesn’t matter. If a role excites me, I will do it. Be it small or opposite anyone, if the character has something towards which I can contribute, I will have no hesitation is signing it, whatever the language.”

“Kanthaswamy is shaping out really well. You will get to see a different Shriya”, signs off the Numero Uno, in style.

News Link "Kunal was murdered"
behindwoods.com India Search
More News
News Arrow The Sivaji girl’s new high!
News Arrow "Kunal was murdered"
News Arrow Dasavatharam in Hong Kong!
News Arrow Ameer's next sans Yuvan Shankar Raja
News Arrow Trisha in ‘Jab we met’
News Arrow Yaaradi Nee Mohini to be delayed?
News Arrow A lone Tamil film for Berlin film festival
News Arrow Adding Spice to Bond - The Desi way
News Arrow Wife or daughter-in-law: Epic romance and identity crisis
News Arrow Ajith in burial ground; pays final respects
News Arrow Bheema prompts Vikram’s new decision!
News Arrow Aamir Khan to speak Tamil?
News Arrow Movie buffs will miss this character actor
News Arrow The body as aesthetic object as in Billa
News Arrow Shah-Rukh’s directorial debut?
News Arrow Kamal, Gibran and Raj Thackeray
News Arrow Silambarasan and T.R. to sing for Dina
News Arrow Expect the (most) unexpected in Anjathe
News Arrow Rajini’s project after Kuselan and Robot
News Arrow Scoop on Ajith’s new unnamed project!
News Arrow Billa’s aftereffect – Prabhu sends for Vishnuvardhan
News Arrow Vishal denies Love confession!
News Arrow Dhanush-Nayan’s Valentines Day hopes

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com