Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo
Sivaji - World Wide Reporting
Yishun Shopping mall, Singapore.
Sivaji
Thanks to Sivaji – Singapore queues up

Hi Behindwoods,

This is Suryakumar from Singapore, a die hard fan of Rajinikanth. I don't miss single news published by you on net, everyday. Just loving it.

Here, advance booking opened yesterday, 12th June and we were just shaken to see the response from public. Earlier we thought booking will not be such tough task here, but I just didn't want to take chance and went to Golden Village Cinema Hall, Yishun to book my tickets. I was there by 6:00 AM - 3 hours before the cineplex opens. But, soon in few minutes people started pouring in front of the theatre and we had to make a queue before the closed doors... people started to queue, regardless of age & gender and it brought a very strange look from the neighborhood Chinese business shops as they had
never seen such long queue in the early morning... these are never seen before scenes in Singapore.

Wow... that was really exciting….. I felt sorry for not carrying my digicam to capture those moments... Old age men, women, young ladies carrying their babies, even some business people who had to hurry to their offices were queuing there...

Then, after the doors opened we had to wait again in front of ticket counter for one more hour, till 10am. Finally, we got our tickets....76 tickets, friends... we bought for almost all of our friends... We
were really flying high after getting the tickets in our hand... Only, then we realized we were ahead of some 100s of people who were in the long queue behind us....

Ayngaran has done a wonderful job by issuing colorful posters of Thalaivar. When buying bulk tickets... Just in few minutes we witnessed 100s of tickets sold out...

Yishun, 'Golden Village' is screening SIVAJI at 3 of its screens, each day 5 shows... total of 15 shows / day... Sivaji is just rocking Singapore!!

Also sending my small video to show the original queue....

Thank you, very much...

Lovingly,
Surya.V
surya_cni63@yahoo.co.in

If you want to become our special correspondents and update us on happenings at other areas, send us news articles with your contact information to behindw@behindwoods.com

News Link
Who is the biggest Superstar in India? .... Grow Up!

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com