Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

“He will make you laugh like mad”
March 24, 2007
Actor Sathyan Fan
One of our ardent fans is very eager to share his experience with the upcoming actor Sathyan. Along with their picture, he also has some good words about Sathyan as a person. Heeding to his request, we are glad to share his experience with our viewers.

Please find the email below.

Dear Behindwood editor,

Last year when I visited coonoor, I happened to bump into actor Sathyan. I approached him and spoke to him, and since then has been one of a good friend of mine. He’s one of the nice guys whom I have come across in my life. Kindly do cover news about these upcoming comedy stars also. Also being an ardent fan of Behindwoods, who publish news about almost all the famous stars, I thought you need to publish this too. He’s such a jovial guy that he will make you laugh like mad if you speak to him for just 5 minutes. Please cover an article about him and you will also know about his special quality.

Thanks and Regards,
V.Saravanan
Business Development Manager
JKV Software Solutions
Phone: 080 41532876, 41532777

News Link

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com