Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

When I met Kamal...
March 21, 2007
Kamal Fan
One of our viewers, being an ardent fan of Dr. Kamal Hassan and Tamil Cinema has sent us a photo that he had taken with the star during his visit to Chennai. Heeding to his request, we at Behindwoods are glad to publish it.

If you had encountered any such interesting incidents, please shoot us an email to behindw [at] behindwoods (.) com and we would be more than happy to share it with our million viewers.

The email is as below.

Dear Behindwoods Editor,

I follow the happenings of Thamizh Cinema with keen interest thanks to websites like yours. Having said so, I thought I'd send in a picture that I took with the GOD OF ACTING, Dr. Kamal Hassan! I'm a crazy fan of Kamal and was lucky enough to bump into him at The Taj Hotel in Chennai during my visit last week. I'm attaching the picture that I took with him. Feel free to post it on Behindwoods.

Thanks,

Warm Regards,
Ram Murali
Irvine, CA, USA.

News Link

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com