Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Pokkiri’s vigourous progression with racy songs and punch dialogues!!
Asin & Vijay
Record sale

No one can deny that next to Rajini’s movies, Vijay’s movies are doing brisk business. On the day of the launch itself the movie has been sold at a record price of 18 crores. Vijay’s fans, who are spread across the state and across A, B and C centers, are one of the most influential groups in Tamil cinema today. The actor’s meteoric rise in the recent years, which has been aided by his choice of roles and all round acting and dancing skills, has also meant huge expectations from his fans.
This expectation could mean some pressure to deliver – for both the director and the actor himself. Prabhu Deva, who is directing in Tamil for the first time, however was cautiously optimistic that this would fully meet the expectations of die hard Vijay fans and go on to become one of the all time big blockbusters in Tamil cinema’s history.
Vijay’s punch

Will there be a Vijay movie without punch dialogues? This action packed thriller is expected to be loaded with full punch dialogues of Vijay genre. The main punch line in this movie is the same one in Telugu – “Once I decide, even I can’t change my decision”.

With expectations running sky high and the cast and crew working so hard, we wish Pokkiri all success.
Vijay

Page

Other top stories
Sillunnu Oru Kadhal audio hit the internet Dasavatharam – so far!!
Simply South overtakes Bollywood! Thanks to Rajini!! Top 10 Super directors of Tamil cinema!!
Finally Jeyam Ravi had got his another break and Trisha is all set to rule again!! House full shows, record turnout, laugh riot and that’s Imsai Arasan!!
Surya’s Swift and Kamal’s Tata Sumo!! Top 10 heroines of Kollywood today
Sivaji - Package Vettaiyadu Villaiyadu Package

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com