R... RAJKUMAR SONGS REVIEW
Review by : Behindwoods Review Board
Album Release Date : Nov 09,2013
Cast: Shahid Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha
Direction: Prabhu Deva
Screenplay: Prabhu Deva, Ravi S Sundaram, Sunil Agarwal
Story: Prabhu Deva
Background score: Sandeep Chowta
Cinematography: Mohana Krishna
Editing: Ballu Saluja
Singers: Antara Mitra, Arijit Singh, Kalpana Patowary, Kunal Ganjawala, Mika Singh, Nakash Aziz, Palak Mucchal, Ritu Pathak, Sunidhi Chauhan
Lyrics : Anupam Amod, Ashish Pandit, Mayur Puri, Nilesh Mishra
Distribution: Eros International
R..Rajkumar is an upcoming Action Entertainer directed by Prabhu Deva and starring Shahid Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha, Sonu Sood in the lead roles. The music has been composed by Pritam Chakraborty and the background score is by Sandeep Chowta. Here is an exclusive music review of the album.
This energy filled track gets a new dimension with Mika Singh’s confident singing. The track has a fun filled element along with paced nature making it a right start for the album. The song has a great mass appeal.
The energy continues with this gripping track sung confidently by Nakash Aziz and Antara Mitra. The percussions and rhythm section make the song a sure shot winner right from the beginning of it. The interludes continue the pace and make the track quite enjoyable.
A feel good melody with great string section along with wonderful vocals by Arijith Singh and Palak Mucchal. Though the song sounds familiar in many parts, it carries a different aura- thanks to the lead singers. The jazzy second interlude is another highlight of the song.
This is an experimental track with rap lyrics for the female vocalist and fun filled singing by the male vocalist. The track carries high energy levels and rock steady pace. The interludes go at a rocking pace and every instrument is neatly layered – in terms of what the track exactly needs. Kunal Gunjawala and Sunidhi Chauhan- veteran playback singers deliver the best for this track.
A typical north Indian styled item song sung well by Antara Mitra. The track gets what exactly is needed for an item number- pace, energy, and balance of musical instruments.
This version of the first song of the track has better orchestration and layering compared to the original. However, just like the original it falls short during its progress.
A trance styled remix for the power packed track from the album is done well for a decent listening. The layering of loops is done with finesse making it a good remix version.
FACEBOOK COMMENTS ON R... RAJKUMAR SONGS REVIEW
OTHER SONGS REVIEWS
R... RAJKUMAR RELATED NEWS
- Sonakshi Off To Delhi With Akshay Kumar!
- Where SRK Soared & Ranbir, Shahid Crashed
- Prabhu Deva To Choreograph Vijay's Song
- “I Am Afraid”, Prabhu Deva
- Prabhu Deva Meets His Identical Twin!!!
- ''Vijay Doesn't Need Any Certificate'', Says Prabhu Deva
- AR Rahman's New Role
- Prabhudeva Starts One For Baba
- 29 Crores Is The Figure For Shruti Haasan
- Exclusive: Rajinikanth’s Kochadaiyaan Releasing For Sure!
- Prabhu Deva On Why He Broke Up With Nayanthara
- I Miss Ranbir- Deepika
- Shahid Kapoor Eyeing Sivakarthikeyan Film?
- A.R.Murugadoss To Do One More Biggie In 2014
- Prabhu Deva And Prakash Raj With Sreesanth
R... RAJKUMAR RELATED LINKS
- R... Rajkumar - Saree Ke Fall Sa Video Song - Videos
- R...Rajkumar - Gandi Baat Making Of The Song - Videos
- R...Rajkumar Video Songs - Videos
- R Rajkumar - Mat Maari Video Song - Videos
- R...Rajkumar's Dance Moves - Videos
- R...Rajkumar - Making Of The Poster - Videos
- Bullett Raja Music Review
- Asin Birthday Celebration - Photos
- 15th Mumbai Film Festival Opening Ceremony - Photos
- Boss Movie Review
- R Rajkumar Gandi Baat Video Song - Videos
- R Rajkumar Movie Promotion - Photos
- Sonakshi Sinha | Heroines In Onam Special Kasavu Sarees - Slideshow
- Sonakshi Sinha I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI XII XIII XIV XV XVI XVII XVIII XIX XX
- Prabhu Deva | Big Releases, Big Announcements - Top 10 News - Slideshow