SUPERB SCRIPTS, 5 FILMS OF AYUSHMANN ARE BEING REMADE IN TAMIL & TELUGU. ANY GUESSES?

Home > Tamil Movies > Tamil Cinema News

By |

Overtime, Ayushmann Khurrana has proved that he is one of the bests around with his interesting choice of scripts that borders on daring at the same time being commercially viable. Therefore, it comes across as no surprise that five of his films are being remade in Tamil or Telugu - “Andhadhun" is being remade in Telugu and Tamil, "Dream Girl" in Telugu, "Vicky Donor" has been made in Tamil (Dharala Prabhu).

5 films of Ayushmann are being remade in Tamil & Telugu

There is also discussion to remake Ayushmann's "Article 15" in Tamil while "Badhaai Ho" is being remade in Telugu.

Expressing his satisfaction over this development, he was quoted as saying: It is quite overwhelming and gratifying to know that so many of my films have/are being remade. I have always believed that the true test of cinema is in how universal it is because films have the power to transcend language, culture and borders as we have seen.

"I'm delighted to know this and it validates my content beliefs that I should be backing scripts which stand out and give something new to audiences in theatres,” he further added.

As far as cinema is considered, most industries are in a lockdown owing to the coronavirus pandemic and soon, one by one, permission is to be granted to restart work. Theatres are yet to be reopened in the near future though.

பிரேக்கிங் சினிமா செய்திகள், திரை விமர்சனம், பாடல் விமர்சனம், ஃபோட்டோ கேலரி, பாக்ஸ் ஆபிஸ் செய்திகள், ஸ்லைடு ஷோ, போன்ற பல்வேறு சுவாரஸியமான தகவல்களை தமிழில் படிக்க இங்கு கிளிக் செய்யவும்      

5 films of Ayushmann are being remade in Tamil & Telugu

People looking for online information on Article 15, Ayushmann Khurrana, Badhaai Ho, Dharala Prabhu, Dream Girl, Vicky Donor will find this news story useful.