SHOCKING: 16-YEAR-OLD ACTOR PASSES AWAY SUDDENLY!

Home > Tamil Movies > Tamil Cinema News

By |

In a shocking piece of news that has left most of the fans upset, popular TV star Logan Williams who played the role of young Barry Allen in the popular television series, The Flash passed away suddenly on Thursday night.

16-year-old The Flash actor Logan Williams passes away suddenly

The cause of the death of the 16-year-old is yet to be known. Meanwhile, The Flash actor, Grant Gustin took to his social media and posted a picture of actor Logan Williams and broke the news to the fans.

He wrote, “Just hearing the devastating news that Logan Williams has passed away suddenly. This picture was early in the filming of The Flash pilot episode back in 2014. I was so impressed by not only Logan’s talent but his professionalism on set. My thoughts and prayers will be with him and his family during what is I’m sure an unimaginably difficult time for them. Please keep Logan and his family in your thoughts and prayers during what has been a strange and trying time for us all. Sending love to everyone.”

Logan Williams was born in Canada and is known for roles in TV projects like Supernatural and The Whispers apart from The Flash. May his departed soul rest in peace!

Entertainment sub editor

பிரேக்கிங் சினிமா செய்திகள், திரை விமர்சனம், பாடல் விமர்சனம், ஃபோட்டோ கேலரி, பாக்ஸ் ஆபிஸ் செய்திகள், ஸ்லைடு ஷோ, போன்ற பல்வேறு சுவாரஸியமான தகவல்களை தமிழில் படிக்க இங்கு கிளிக் செய்யவும்