Home > More Tamil News
Vijay and Vikram near the finish line ...

Vijay and Vikram near the finish line

Nov 19, 2014

Director Vijay is busy shooting for his untitled film starring Vikram Prabhu and Keerthi Suresh in the lead roles. The team is currently shooting at a restaurant near VGP, Chennai. RJ Balaji, Navdeep and 'Sutta Kadhai' fame Balaji were also spotted during the shoot of the film today.


This film is said to be 70% complete and the remaining 30% of the film is also likely to be canned in and around Chennai. 3 songs have been shot so far. Nirav Shah handles the camera while G.V. Prakash Kumar composes the songs for this film.


Stay tuned for more updates! 


Vijay and Vikram near the finish line ...

People looking for online information on Director Vijay, Keerthi Suresh, RJ Balaji, Vijay, Vikram Prabhu will find this news story useful.