3- SUICIDE IS NOT EVERYTHING
Home > Visitor Column
By Behindwoods Visitor Delany Charles
Behindwoods.com isn't responsible for the views expressed by the visitor in this column.
3-dhanush-10-04-12

Dear viewers
After watching the movie 3, I was outraged. What is the director tryingto tell us? Is suicide the best option?
In India, statistics says every minute there are 9 suicides for variousreasons. Dhanush being a mass hero must not do characters like this. Itis very good concept of introducing to Indian people of Bipolar. But whysuicide?
Aishwarya has failed to understand they can be cured and can live anormal life. In earlier movie Mayakkam Enna, he was beating his wifeto death. It is these kinds of roles he want to do, I guess. Youngstersmust be cautious and they must understand it is reel and he is actingfor money and fame at our expense.
People who watched 3, will certainly agree the following, somequestion to ponder on -
1) Bipolar is not something that turns up one night? It is genetic andcomes from childhood. Prabhu and Bhanupriya as his parents, havefailed to notice that, which again portrays parents as irresponsible andnot bothered.
2) Janani and Ram in love, it was sizzling chemistry between them. Onelongs to have same love in real life, but the main question why couldn’the tell his wife his problems? So was their love -just for flesh? Marriageis sharing and caring apart from bedroom time. Why can’t the directorunderstand that?
3) After so much of love for his Janani to an extent of even falling atJanani’s parent’s legs just to make her happy, how can he commitsuicide? And the best question is how come his wife never knew abouthis problems? Director fails to understand that Bipolar will behave thesame to all the people.
4) Why couldn’t Sundar get help from Prabhu? He was portrayed as asensible and loving dad
5) I remember the director telling the movie has strong message, Iwonder what it could be?
If you have friends or family with bipolar disorder, there is cure and onecan live a very normal life and have good high paying jobs. Please don’tallow them to watch this movie. Suicide is never a solution for anything.
There are so many puzzles yet to be solved!

Delany Charles
delanycharles@gmail.com

Tags :3,Dhanush,Aishwariya Dhanush,Shruthi Haasan,Anirudh

The visitor claims that this column is his/her own. If the column infringes any copyrights that you hold, please email us.

OTHER VISITOR COLUMNS
3- SUICIDE IS NOT EVERYTHING
WEAK SCRIPT LETS DOWN 3
THE MOVIE '3' IS A CELLULOID POEM OF A DIFFERENT KIND
YO BOYS, I WRITE 3
3 FILM REVIEW - AISHWARYA DHANUSH'S KOLAVERI ...
MORE VISITOR COLUMNS

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-2010 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service
 BEHINDINDIA UPDATES