MERSAL'S TELUGU TWIN ADIRINDHI TO FEATURE IN TONIGHT'S INDIA-AUSTRALIA T20!

Home > Tamil Movies > Tamil Cinema News

By |

Earlier, Vijay starrer Mersal had a unique promotional event during the India-Australia ODI at Chepauk Stadium in Chennai, where we got to see the teaser promo and stills from the film. Some BGM of the movie was also played.

Now, it's Adirindhi's turn. Adirindhi, for those who haven't heard, is the title for the film in Telugu. Since the reach of Vijay is much greater in Tamil Nadu than in AP, a promo event of this sort, that too during an India Australia T20 final should help in giving a boost to the film before its release.

EXCLUSIVE: MERSAL WRITER REVEALS A HEART-TOUCHING SCENE FROM THE MOVIE!

Home > Tamil Movies > Tamil Cinema News

By |
Vijayendra Prasad tells us what made him choose to work on Mersal

After writing the story and screenplay for critically acclaimed blockbusters like the Baahubali series and Bhajrangi Bhaijaan, SS Rajamouli's father, Vijayendra Prasad has now written the screenplay for Atlee's Mersal with Thalapathy Vijay. The team is all geared up to rock Diwali.

When we contacted Vijayendra Prasad to know more about Mersal, this is what he had to say as to why he chose to do the film. "When Atlee was narrating the story to me, he explained one particular scene. It was a scene from the 80s portion where Vijay's newborn toddler would raise his hand up whenever he hears his father's voice. As soon as I heard this, I told Atlee that there is some energy in this concept, let's do this!"

Interesting right? Just five days to go to catch this on screen. Every day there is something to excite us further.

Vijay's Adirindhi's On-Ground promotions today at India Australia T20

People looking for online information on Adirindhi, Mersal, Vijay will find this news story useful.