''IT IS NOT AKSHAY KUMAR BUT ME'', A SHOCKING TWIST IN 2.0

Home > Tamil Movies > Tamil News Stories

By |
2.0 villain Sudhanshu Pandey talks about his role and his scenes with Rajini

Sudhanshu Pandey, the handsome hunk who was seen in Billa 2, plays a pivotal role in Superstar Rajinikanth's 2.0, the shoot of which is currently happening in Chennai.

Sudhanshu, in an exclusive interview to Behindwoods, opened up about his role and the film. Reports suggested that Akshay Kumar plays the character of Dr.Richard, but when we asked about Akshay's character in the film, Sudhanshu disclosed that Akshay Kumar doesn't play a scientist.

"Akshay Kumar is not a scientist. I play Dr.Bohra's son and I am a scientist. I have a fight sequence with Akshay Kumar, which has come out really well and I am very much excited to see that portion. I do not have any stunt scene with Superstar, but I do have combination scenes in which I share negative vibes with him. I play an antagonist, but not a regular villain", he said.

Going by this, it is evident that Akshay Kumar and Sudhanshu Pandey have an engaging fight scene, but what importance will that scene have when Superstar plays the lead role? Also, it is believed that Akshay Kumar plays a baddie. How impactful will it be when two antagonists fight against each other in a Rajinikanth's film?

Let us wait and watch. We will keep you posted. Stay tuned

Subscribe our Youtube Channel
Like our Facebook Page
Follow our Twitter Page

2.0 villain Sudhanshu Pandey talks about his role and his scenes with Rajini

People looking for online information on Akshay Kumar, Enthiran 2, Sudhanshu Pandey will find this news story useful.