News Shots News 180 Banner


Home > Tamil Movies > Tamil News Stories

By |
Director Victor Jayaraj updates on his film Vinodhan

Vinodhan directed by debutant Victor Jayaraj commenced few days back and the team has completed their first schedule consisting of 28 days recently.


Vinodhan is produced by Prabhu Deva and has an ensemble cast in the form of senior artists Mouli, Rohini along with VTV Ganesh, Jagan, Karthik Kumar, Kalyani Natarajan and others. Vedhika and newcomer Varun play the leads with Saloni Luthra doing an important role.


This film has apparently completed 90% of the shoot and the next schedule is likely to begin in December for the remaining 10%. If things go as planned, the team is keen to release the film in the 1st quarter of 2016.


Director Victor says, “The rehearsals that I held before the commencement of the shoot have turned out very effective for us. My cinematographer was a huge helping hand for me in adhering to the plan and I am also simultaneously editing the shot footages. Dubbing will start soon. Madhan Karky is doubling up as dialogue writer in the film and has simplified the content to make it understandable for everyone. As a lyricist, he will be bringing Tamil palindromes in a song which I am sure would be spoken about. I would say Madhan Karky is the next Sujatha. Senior artist Mouli appreciated my work saying that he is acting in an intelligent film after 15 years”.


On producer Prabhu Deva, Victor says that he has not come to the sets till now at all and has given him complete freedom. “He has asked me to complete the project and show it to him. He had seen the footages and was quite happy”.


Victor adds that the film delving on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is a universal subject and all types of audience can connect with it.  


Director Victor Jayaraj updates on his film Vinodhan

People looking for online information on Victor Jayaraj, Vinodhan will find this news story useful.